There are many causes of these symptoms like
1. HYPOTHYROIDISM: Hypothyroidism can cause an infiltration of complex sugar molecules in your face which leads to discoloration under the eyes.
2. HEREDITARY: can also play a big role in development and dominance of dark circles around the eyes.
3. FACIAL PIGMENTTARY DERMACATION LINES (PDL): PDL may be normal variation of pigmentation and may be associated e heredity
4. SLEEP DEPRIVATION: Due to insomnia has simply a late night sleep can cause dark circle. This happens because of lack of sleep tends to cause the blood vessels under the thin skin of the eyes to dilate creating a dark tint.
5. SUNEXPOSURE: long exposure to sun produces more melanin around eyes usual.
6. DEHYDRATION: when Body is not receiving the proper amount of Fluid the skin beneath the eyes begins to look dull and your eyes look sunken.
For more effective and permanent solution medical treatments are available to reduce the appearance of dark circles. Treatments includes
1. Topical medication
2. Chemical peels
3. Micro needling
4. Laser therapy